How to request service from Argo Networks
Most requests are completed the same day they are received. Submitting requests earlier in the day may increase your chance of same day resolution. Requests are handled by priority and business impact and not necessarily in the order in which they are received.
Normal Business Hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm EST
- Only checked during normal business hours Monday . Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm EST.
- This address is best utilized for non-emergency issues submitted throughout the week.
By Phone: 502-635-6963
- Staffed during normal business hours Monday . Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm EST.
- Voicemails are only checked during normal business hours.
After Hours: 502-635-6963
- After hours help is available anytime outside normal business hours, but depending on your service agreement, there may be an additional charge.
- All calls that come in after 9:00pm EST and on weekends and holidays are prompted to select an option to speak to an On-Call After Hours technician or leave a voicemail.
- Voicemails are not checked until the following business day. If your request is urgent, please follow the prompts for the On-Call After Hours technician.
- If you follow the prompts for the On-Call After Hours technician you will be routed to their cell phone.
- Sometimes you may be forwarded to the On-Call technician's cell phone voicemail if they are on another call. Please leave a detailed message along with your name, company name, store location/number along with a call-back number and you will typically receive a call back within 20 minutes.
- Please be aware, On-Call technicians may not have ready access to remote support tools or a laptop.
Doing any of the follow could delay response to your request for assistance:
- Emailing technicians directly.
- Calling technicians directly.
- Text messaging technicians directly.